Good info but lacking members - 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Good info but lacking members

With the Outlander PHEV being such a popular model, you would think that we would be starting to see more owners on here. There is a solid amount of information and resources on this board, and hopefully we start to see more people taking advantage of it.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 04:42 PM

forums and boards have been dying ever since bigger social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram came around, most people I talk to don't know forums exist
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-07-2018, 10:00 AM

As a lot of people come to boards like this looking for solutions to problems, maybe its an indication that the Outlander PHEV is a solid vehicle. I will admit that I haven't seen many of them out of the roads, so I don't think they are quite as popular in NA just yet.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 10:48 PM

Don't know where the Canadians are hiding but the Outlander PHEV is one of the best selling green vehicles North of the boarder. In Europe sales volume is 4-5 times more
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

I think that we can expect to see an influx of new members in the coming months. There will be many buyers who are brand new PHEV's and there is still a bit of a learning curve to them.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-04-2019, 11:25 AM

My other assumption is that they are on other boards, this did launch many years ago so odds are a next generation model will attract new faces here.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 10:26 AM

So long as Mitsubishi continues to roll out updates to the platform, interest should remain in the Outlander. It doesn't look like they will have any key rivals for a year or two either.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page